The Spectrum Health Reed City Hospital 5K and Walk is an annual event that takes place in the city parks and streets of Reed City during the Great American Crossroads Celebration. The starting line is located behind the hospital.
At Spectrum Health, our mission is to improve the health of the communities we serve. We are proud to celebrate the 14 years of health and wellness through our Annual Reed City 5K Run and Walk in conjunction with the Crossroads Festival in Reed City.
· The race starting line is located behind the hospital. Each runner will have a microchip in their bib that will electronically record their time as they cross the finish line. The Kids Dash begins at 8:30 a.m., the 5K race will begin at 9 a.m. and the walk at 9:05 a.m.
· Early Event Check-In: Pick up your shirt and bib number on Friday, August 17 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. inside the Reed City Hospital Multispecialty Clinic main lobby at 300 N. Patterson Road in Reed City.
· Tech shirts are guaranteed for all runners and walkers registered by Monday, July 30; any remaining shirts will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis on the day of the race to paying participants.
· Online Registrations will be accepted through Wednesday, August 15, 2018. After that date, please plan to register at the event.
· To ensure the safety of all racers, no dogs will be allowed on the race course.
· Event Check-in and Day of Race Entry: Saturday, August 18 from 8 to 8:45 a.m.
· Expected attendance: 120+ runners and walkers
· Plenty of free parking: front hospital parking lot or behind the hospital
· Race headquarters: behind the hospital, parking lot entrance is accessible at State Street.